Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Favorites At the Met Gala 2011

Admittedly, I am a bit underwhelmed by the fashion choices at last might's Met Costume Gala in NYC. Here are the few that did manage to stand out.
*designers are listed where possible. If I missed one & you know who made it, fill us in!*



Emily Browning, Cara Delevigne and Douglas Booth.




Emma Roberts in Michael Kors and Dakota Fanning in Valentino.




Peter Dundas & Jessica Chastain in Pucci, Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci.




Vera Wang in I assume, Vera Wang, and Rosie Huntington- Whiteley.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Vera Wang is so teeny! I too thought attendees would be dressed more extravagantly... Next year, ladies!

    PS, Emily Browning is wearing Marc Jacobs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc Jacobs- THANK YOU!

    I agree. I was hoping for more McQueen as well considering the Met exhibit. There seemed to be a lot of Stella McCartney which I am not a fan of.

    ReplyDelete