Monday, December 13, 2010

2011 Sneak Peek


Ringing in the New Year with yet another Vogue cover under her belt is American actress Natalie Portman. Portman wears a gorgeous J. Mendel dress shown on the runway below and promotes her new movie The Black Swan. Add 8" to the actresses slight 5'3" frame and I think I would believe her a model.

Dress by J. Mendel which btw- does NOT resemble the Rodarte on a previous cover with the exception that they are both shades of pink. US Vogue January 2011.

Next up is a concoction of two of my least favorites, model Lily Dondaldson shot by photographer Terry Richardson for the January 2011 issue of Harpers Bazaar. Who knew so much sleaze could fit into one magazine issue? I am offering up a mighty fine reward for anyone who can give me a good, legitimate reason that either of these two are still working.

She's not cute & I have a sneaking suspicion she's on something or has something because she itches a lot for a girl who's clean. He's a confirmed pervert & public masturbator. Harpers, you couldn't find better? I am boycotting.

And finally, I would like to thank Givenchy for keeping it awesome. The 2011 campaign featuring Daphne Groeneveld of Women and albino model Stephen Thompson is stunning- absolutely frame able.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment