Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I see London, I see France....


By this point in the season it should be of no surprise that underwear as outerwear is in fact the hottest trend for spring/ summer 2010. All be it a bit 90’s, if worn the right way I am into it. See Vogue UK’s list of best lingerie inspired looks, or try Topshop’s take on the trend.

Totally hate it it and hope it dies quickly? Sorry to say it doesn’t look like the lingerie look will be put to rest anytime soon. In fact, it’s starting to twist, turn, and morph itself into something new. The too sheer skirt.


Pixie Geldoff

Does it work? I think it has potential on the right person worn the right way. I have that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach though that Lohan is going to try it, get too drunk, and manage to flash us her goods again. Eghhh. *Shudders*

Anyway- try it, but try it the right way. Wear underwear, as underwear, and be sure the sheer isn’t too sheer up around your lady regions. Play it safe with this bandeau layer dress at ASOS or the Ports 1961 Slip Dress at Shopbop.




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment